At Somali interpreter & Global language Services, our team language service providers put our mission into motion every day.
We are committed to empowering our provider team with:
- Competitive pay, including performance bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding support services
- Professional development opportunities
- Ongoing education
- Opportunities to give back to our community
What qualifications do I need to have in order to become interpreter or translator?
Somali Interpreter & Global Language Services:
- Are fully fluent and culturally competent in the non-English target language
- Are at least 18 years old, and
- Have the following professional experience and credentials:
- 4+ years of professional interpreting experience, or
- 3+ of interpreting experience and have attained a 40-hour interpreter training certificate, or
- an advanced educational degree and have attained a 40-hour interpreter training certificate